Friday 20 June 2014

Review: Sally Hanson Green tea and bamboo strengthener

Recently I have been loving this product so I thought it deserved a quick review!! Enjoy :)



This is the Sally Hanson green tea and bamboo nail nutrition strength. My nails break easily and I haven't been looking after them the way I should have for a long time now. I used to bite my nails (really bad I know) so they were always short. I decided that I wasn't going to bite them anymore which was quite a task as I tend to do it without realising! 

For a long time I had been eying up the Sally Hanson range but wasn't to keen on spending £9 when I hadn't heard people rave about them, until I popped into boots for a nosy I found the sale section and siting right out the top was the Sally Hanson nail nutrition priced at 50p because the boxed packaging was damaged!! I literally squeeled in the shop! 

My nails are now growing so fast! They are considerably longer and stronger. I am so surprised at how fast they have grown and I would defiantly pay the full £9 if I knew it was going to be this good!!  I am still growing them but so pleased at the outcome. I would seriously recommend this product. I am now thinking about buying other Sally Hanson products as it is so good. 

This nail varnish is clear and it can be used as a base and top coat. It claims to instantly strengthen your nails and to help resist them from breaking and become longer stronger healthier. I can honestly say that it has done this to my nails!! 

Sorry I blabbed on a bit :) Emma 

1 comment:

  1. Wow your so lucky getting that for 50p!!! I really need some of that nail strengthener because I have been wearing false nails and I've had to cut my nails short because they were weak (◕‿◕✿) xxx

    petiteseverina.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete