Sunday 25 May 2014

Tattoos and piercings wish list

Hello eveyone! For this blog post I wanted to share with you all of the piercings and tattoos that I would like in the future. I am not old enough to be getting any tattoos yet but when I am these are the ones that I am hoping to get. I have just the standard piercing in my ear lobe at the moment and this year I am hoping to get another part of my ear pierced (hopefully) but I am not sure what. I hope you enjoy reading this post! Emma:)


Tattoos:


Firstly I definatly want an infinity sign on my ribs and an anchor on the inside of my foot. On the other foot I would like a tattoo but I am not to sure what yet. I would love to get a tattoo on my hand. I do love the speech marks but I don't think that I will like them forever. I want to get a tattoo that has a meaning as well. For example a quote or something. I haven't quite decided on that one yet. 


Piercings:

For piercings I want all of these ^. I am hoping to either get my Cartlidge or my seconds done this year. Then I will get a tragus peircing and then last of all I really want a tongue web peircing. This is meant to hurt the most and I won't be able to eat solids for a while but I think that it is worth it!

Some people may think that these won't look good or that I am too young to be getting all of this. Some people may even hate what I want but it is opinion and I like them. To be honest I might even change my mind on what I want!! 

Sorry this post is so short but I hope you liked it



2 comments:

  1. Wow cool post. If I wanted to get a tattoo I would get a semi colon on my left wrist and a small rose tattoo on my left ankle x

    ReplyDelete